noun[also treated as singular]
- Politics that relate to political parties rather than to the good of the general public.More example sentences
- The idea of having cross-party cabinet members may in time serve to show that there is no room for party politics in local government.
- The relative economic decline continued and the politicians and party politics were associated with failure.
- He has no dream of a democracy that sometimes rises above shallow, petty party politics and actually does great things.
More definitions of party politicsDefinition of party politics in:
- The British & World English dictionary