noun (plural same)
- A step in dancing, especially in classical ballet.More example sentences
- She pointed her foot, and stood on her other as she raised her foot to perform a grand jeté, followed by a two pas de chats, and a triple pirouette.
- Transition steps, like a glissade or pas de bourrée, are often as important as pirouettes.
- He also fell over in the pas de six in Giselle when dancing in Australia - doing a very easy ton levé, he slipped and slid like a seal.
More definitions of PASDefinition of pas in:
- The British & World English dictionary