Definition of paspalum in English:
A grass of warm and tropical regions that is grown for fodder, erosion control, and as a pasture grass.
- Genus Paspalum, family Gramineae
- One solution might be new varieties of a grass called seashore paspalum, which were discovered in South Africa and adapted by researchers at the University of Georgia.
- There will never be a universal ‘super grass’ for golf, but in coastal states, salt-tolerant paspalum grass comes close.
- Holes and hillocks everywhere - and because there are few livestock to keep the grass down, waist high paspalum smothers everything.
Definition of paspalum in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan