- A frequency band within which signals are transmitted by a filter without attenuation.More example sentences
- A second bandpass filter of the at least two disparate bandpass filters has as a passband a second frequency band.
- All radiation outside the hydrogen passband falls within the noise of the instrument.
- A more concrete advantage, applicable to most complex systems, is that extending the bandwidth provides better linearity and less phase shift within the passband.
More definitions of passbandDefinition of passband in:
- The British & World English dictionary