- (Especially in Italy) a shop selling pastries and cakes: Florence’s finest pasticceria is a little way from the center of town but it’s well worth the journeyMore example sentences
- New York is overrun with amazing Italian pasticcerias where you can also get Passionfruit Sorbet and pignoli cookies or any number of decadent chocolate mousse cakes.
- Coming from a Sicilian family involved in ristoranti and a pasticceria, Fabrizio seems to have coulis running through his veins.
- I wanted to eat lemon granita for breakfast, discover the secrets behind caponata and pasta alla Norma, and sample the legendary glories of Sicilian pasticceria.
Italian, from pasticcio 'pastry'.
More definitions of pasticceriaDefinition of pasticceria in:
- The British & World English dictionary