noun (plural pasticcios)
- another term for pastiche.More example sentences
- It is possible that the serenata might be what is known as a pasticcio, or an assemblage of music by several composers.
- This is a pasticcio opera, which means that, in certain arias, Vivaldi used music by other composers - in this case, some associated with Neapolitan opera, such as Broschi, Hasse, and Giacomelli - and adapted it for his new opera.
- Like fellow Beat Jedi Madlib, Spinna adhered to a jazz-based aesthetic but was willing to dig into other genre's for a pasticcio rewarding in its eclecticism.
More definitions of pasticcioDefinition of pasticcio in:
- The British & World English dictionary