- An artist who creates a pastiche: he was unrivaled as a parodist and pasticheurMore example sentences
- That artist - the ‘brilliant newcomer,’ ‘imitator,’ and consummate pasticheur - was Pablo Picasso.
- Oddly, the pasticheur closest in spirit to Duchamp's double forgery In the Manner of Delvaux was Marcel Proust.
- Its stated goal was to determine once and for all what the master painted and which pictures should be relegated to students, followers, and modern pasticheurs.
More definitions of pasticheurDefinition of pasticheur in:
- The British & World English dictionary