- An office from which patents are issued.More example sentences
- It is not in the interests of the Public for the patent office and courts to shun the Appellant for a third party such as a ‘one legged roof tiler’.
- The patents are now all registered at the patent office in my name in a totally legal and proper way.
- We all curse the patent office for granting patents on things which we find obvious, but they don't always mess up.
More definitions of patent officeDefinition of patent office in:
- The British & World English dictionary