- A person or organization that obtains or holds a patent for something.More example sentences
- Fourthly, a patentee who seeks to obtain an unfair advantage from a patent, which he knows or should have known should be amended, will not be allowed to amend.
- The patentee may not obtain a monopoly for matter which he has not told the public about.
- Although he is not deemed to be a patent lawyer, the patentee should be taken to be aware of the primary, and rather different, purposes of the specification and the claims when he is drafting his patent.
More definitions of patenteeDefinition of patentee in:
- The British & World English dictionary