(also path name)
- A statement of the location of a file or other item in a hierarchy of directories.More example sentences
- The pathname portion of the URL may be an HTML filename or the pathname of a CGI program.
- This strategy eliminates the need to define the data directory pathname every time you upgrade the script.
- It works only for plain HTML files with images that have a relative pathname.
More definitions of pathnameDefinition of pathname in:
- The British & World English dictionary