- A man’s head covering consisting of a small piece of cloth wrapped around the head, worn especially by Sikh boys or young men.More example sentences
- It was led by a stocky Sikh wearing a bright turban with a yellow patka (the band in the middle).
- The penultimate over before lunch, Harbhajan, shockingly resplendent in white patka, found his bounce.
- He ran in aggressively, wearing a white patka that was reminiscent of that great flighter of the ball, Bishan Singh Bedi.
Punjabi paṭkā from Sanskrit paṭṭikā 'turban cloth'.
More definitions of patkaDefinition of patka in:
- The British & World English dictionary