- A pawnbroker’s shop, especially one where unredeemed items are sold to the public.More example sentences
- Second-hand stores and pawnshops in Vancouver send in 400,000 routine reports each year on the items they purchase.
- I had to go in and out of pawnshops and drug stores every day for more than four years.
- The generals and the contractors buy up beach property and own stock in the institutions that bankroll the pawnshops.
More definitions of pawnshopDefinition of pawnshop in:
- The British & World English dictionary