- Relating to a system of paying debts or meeting costs as they arise.More example sentences
- The program will be launched amid growing concern about the viability of Russia's pay-as-you-go pension system.
- The company has 12.4 million customers, the vast majority of whom use pay-as-you-go services.
- The victims appear to be punters upgrading their phones or switching between contract and pay as you go services.
More definitions of pay-as-you-goDefinition of pay-as-you-go in:
- The British & World English dictionary