- A person who lives in someone else’s house and pays for food and accommodations; a lodger.More example sentences
- But Rebecca revealed she is not keen on the shooting season, when endless hordes of paying guests stay at the house.
- Things, however, change with a paying guest moving into her house.
- Are you still going to open the house up to paying guests now that you know about the antiques?
More definitions of paying guestDefinition of paying guest in:
- The British & World English dictionary