- A note given to an employee when they have been paid, detailing the amount of pay given and the tax and insurance deducted.More example sentences
- I've sent every document you can think of - payslips, my old passport, tax forms, employers' letters.
- Payroll software must allow employers to print the employees' payslips on customised forms or on A4 paper.
- These extra pension payments are easy to arrange, as the money is taken directly from your pay and will appear on your payslip.
More definitions of payslipDefinition of payslip in:
- The British & World English dictionary