- (On a website) an arrangement whereby access is restricted to users who have paid to subscribe to the site.More example sentences
- Being a former medical professional I can tell you locking up research info behind paywalls is a heinous crime!
- Assuming this rate holds, you can turn 1,000,000 daily visitors into 50 paying visitors with a paywall.
- Recap is not the first to liberate these documents from behind the paywall.
More definitions of paywallDefinition of paywall in:
- The British & World English dictionary