noun(usually peace talks)
- A discussion about peace or the ending of hostilities, especially a conference or series of discussions aimed at achieving peace.More example sentences
- It is supposed to be very like the one our princess was wearing when she was abducted at the peace talk.
- The warring factions resume peace talks at the United Nations today.
- Can we say that the major powers intervened to arrange these peace talks?
More definitions of peace talkDefinition of peace talk in:
- The British & World English dictionary