nounNorth American • informal
- The down on the chin of an adolescent boy whose beard has not yet developed.More example sentences
- We won't discuss the fact that Santa appeared to be 17 and incapable of growing peach fuzz, much less a full, snowy white beard.
- Joe Cobol knew Bolton before the mustache, before peach fuzz, even, when they were both enrolled in Maryland's prestigious McDonough School in the mid-1960s, then an all-boys military academy.
- Well, it started out as a genetic mutation without any hair, or with just that real fine peach fuzz that feels kind of like velvet.
More definitions of peach fuzzDefinition of peach fuzz in:
- The British & World English dictionary