adjective (peachier, peachiest)
- 1Of the nature or appearance of a peach.More example sentences
- For example people with blonde, auburn or ginger-brown hair are warm and should choose peachy, coral or orange pinks.
- Velvety-soft and topped with a pleasing peachy flavour, it is not far off the quality of the white wines produced from the Viognier grape in the northern Rhône, France - and they cost at least £20.
- Shiraz Viognier is not a rosé, but a red made using a small amount of Viognier - usually 5-10%, all that is needed for the peachy Viognier to add perfume.
- 1.1 • informal , chiefly North American Fine; excellent: everything is just peachyMore example sentences
- Great, excellent, peachy, now I was snapping at a voice in my head.
- I think last year I wrote some nauseating guff about how lovely and peachy it all is, and how single people should be jolly happy and all the rest, because I was all loved up with Marianne.
- Feelings may not be your forte, but giving them the attention they need, rather than pretending everything's peachy, makes them allies instead of enemies.
More definitions of peachyDefinition of peachy in:
- The British & World English dictionary