- 1North American An unfermented drink made by crushing pears: you can sample some of the sweetest and freshest apple and pear ciders aroundMore example sentences
- Two cups fresh unfiltered apple or pear cider.
- With pancakes and French toast, I usually like a nice glass of sparkling pear cider.
- They toasted one another with flutes of nonalcoholic sparkling pear cider.
- 1.1An alcoholic drink made from the fermented juice of pears: the pear cider had gone to my headMore example sentences
- New Year's Eve was nice - we spent the evening playing board games, listening to music, eating hors d'oeuvres and drinking hard pear cider at my parents' house.
- I drank pear cider, which I didn't know existed but is yummy, and we sat out on the balcony/terrace area and talked for a while before heading home.
- The cheese gets its name from a variety of pear from which perry (pear cider) is made, and in which the cheese is washed.
More definitions of pear ciderDefinition of pear cider in:
- The British & World English dictionary