- 1 • literary Adorned with pearls: we saw her pearled like the queenMore example sentences
- The walls glowed with the pearled damask of shells.
- They had curled my hair and clipped up one side with a pearled clip.
- 2Formed into pearllike drops or grains: pearled barleyMore example sentences
- Duplicate subsamples of 50 g from each barley sample were added to the pearling machine for 15 s, and the pearled grain and hulls were collected in separate compartments.
- It loomed above them, an enormous serpentine shape with pearled scales and filmy translucent fins.
More definitions of pearledDefinition of pearled in:
- The British & World English dictionary