- Having a luster resembling that of mother-of-pearl: pearlescent colorsMore example sentences
- I bought a few unusual oilbars from traditional paint-makers for them to use: an iridescent, pearlescent color, silver, gold and colorless blenders.
- Go for glamour by adding texture, such as an overlay of glitter, shimmer or a pearlescent nail polish atop a cream-colored base.
- Rose has used pink and blue eye shadow and seems to have worked it onto the wall with her hands, leaving an abstracted blur of pearlescent colour.
More definitions of pearlescentDefinition of pearlescent in:
- The British & World English dictionary