- Made to have or give a luster like that of mother-of-pearl.More example sentences
- Today, its delicate strength and its iridescent pearlized glaze is enthusiastically purchased the world over.
- Chanel's pearlized pink packaging for its latest fragrance, Chance, will appeal to the girl in everyone.
- The interior designer, says there is a distinct 1920s and 1930s feeling of refinement this season, created through the use of luxurious fabrics, mirrored and metallic surfaces and pearlised light fittings.
More definitions of pearlizedDefinition of pearlized in:
- The British & World English dictionary