- An ornamental North American plant with gray-green foliage and pearly white flower heads, used in dry flower arrangements.
More example sentences
- Anaphalis margaritacea, family Compositae
- Some of the primary plants for butterfly larvae include: aspen, alfalfa, clover, nettle, pearly everlasting, milkweed, grasses, hackberry, parsley, vetch, and willow.
- She held only a small bouquet of wild rose campion, daisies and pearly everlasting, each kind numbering seven.
More definitions of pearly everlastingDefinition of pearly everlasting in:
- The British & World English dictionary