1 (pedal pushers) Women’s calf-length pants.
- Pencil skirts, pedal pushers (with black vinyl bottoms on a mock croc print), catsuits and zipped jackets combine to form a strong urban theme.
- She's wearing pedal pushers and a blue tube top with a sack stuck to the front.
- She was wearing a rather swishy pair of pedal pushers and a pink hoodie.
2 informal A cyclist.
- Like the rest of us they thought this pedal pusher would eventually burn himself out early in the race.
- And before all you ramblers, horse riders, and pedal pushers complain, I say give us a break.
- All right pedal pushers, we know you're interested in this.
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: ped·al push·er
Definition of pedal pusher in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.