Definition of pederasty in English:
Sexual activity involving a man and a boy.
- Remember, they were somebody's children just like you and me, despite their drug and alcohol dependency, alleged pederasty and other assorted acts of sexual deviance.
- Is this really the equivalent of rape or pederasty?
- Nonetheless, these are ambitious and stimulating books that address complicated issues such as the origins of naturalism or the nature of pederasty.
- Example sentences
- No physical scene between the lovers is treated as vividly as the all-male bathing scene, so reminiscent of the pederastic bathing of Victorian homosexual writing and photography.
- The pederastic relationship between a grown man and pubescent boy was considered absolutely healthy, while lust for a woman was heeded unnatural as women were required merely for reproduction purposes.
- And I have to part company with the author when she proposes that this youth on the brink of man-hood is equated with the pederastic object of older male desire.
Early 17th century: from modern Latin paederastia, from Greek paiderastia, from pais, paid- 'boy' + erastēs 'lover'.
Definition of pederasty in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.