Definition of pedicure in English:
A cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails.
- If you want to get into beauty treatments, have pedicures, because all your ills go to your feet.
- Treat your feet to a pedicure at home once a week - and feel the difference!
- The bride-to-be and her friends get together at a spa to enjoy relaxing massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and other treatments.
verb[with object] (usually as adjective pedicured) Back to top
Give a cosmetic treatment to (the feet and toenails).
- I'd barely set my pedicured foot into the school when I was approached by a guy with dyed jet-black hair and a gray gas station attendant's shirt that had ‘Ray ‘embroidered on the breast pocket.
- It's funny isn't it that I thought something would be familiar, when all I was really familiar with were my pedicured toes, the tv remote, the pool and my bed.
- After putting on the formfitting, strapless nutmeg-colored pant set, Nyla slipped her pedicured feet into a pair of gorgeous Aztec beaded shoes with suede insoles.
Definition of pedicure in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan