- A rear sight for rifles with a circular hole through which the front sight is brought into line with the object aimed at.More example sentences
- The rear sight is a simple peep sight that is screw adjustable for both elevation and windage.
- However, if I raise that rifle's peep sight to the 300 yard setting then it is dead on.
- If your rifle is blessed with a front sight, also consider packing a little, auxiliary peep sight that slips into the rear scope base.
More definitions of peep sightDefinition of peep sight in:
- The British & World English dictionary