- Influence from members of one’s peer group: his behavior was affected by drink and peer pressureMore example sentences
- At the age of twelve I was influenced by peer pressure and started to drink cider which is a popular drink among young people as it is cheap and strong.
- Medical decisions should be made outside the influence of alcohol or peer pressure.
- It has become common to find even girls in pubs because of peer pressure and the influence of TV and films.
More definitions of peer pressureDefinition of peer pressure in:
- The British & World English dictionary