- Form or shape (a substance) into pellets.More example sentences
- This means forking in as much compost as you can spare and tossing in some pelletised poultry manure or granular complete fertiliser before you plant.
- This bedding comes from indoor fowl-breeding houses where only pelletized food is served, so it is a mulch completely free of weed seeds.
- When pelletized and activated under specific conditions, poultry litter becomes a highly porous material with a large surface area.
More definitions of pelletizeDefinition of pelletize in:
- The British & World English dictionary