- 1Of, relating to, or situated within the bony pelvis.More example sentences
- Together they made significant contributions to the study of abdominal and pelvic viscera, vascular anatomy, and neuroanatomy.
- The laparoscope can be moved around within the abdominal or pelvic cavity to give several different views.
- The bladder is a hollow, muscular organ situated deep in the pelvic cavity behind the ureter tubes.
More definitions of pelvicDefinition of pelvic in:
- The British & World English dictionary