- 1Hanging down or overhanging: pendent lichensMore example sentences
- Community Support for older people under the 2005 scheme - Personal telephone alarm with pendent panic button.
- Assistance if now available locally to any group or individual making an application for the pendent alarm.
- Personal telephone alarm with pendent panic button applications must be in by May 17th.
- 2Undecided; pending: the use of jurisdiction to decide pendent claimsMore example sentences
- Additionally, they assert jurisdiction for their common-law tort claims under principles of pendent and ancillary jurisdiction.
- More example sentences
- One of the reasons for pendency is lack of adequate staff.
- And it is in effect and will remain in effect for the pendency of the case.
- We do not anticipate making further comments during the pendency of the judicial process.