adjective[attributive] chiefly • technical
- Of, relating to, or affecting the penis.More example sentences
- In boys, examination of the external genitalia may reveal penile and scrotal abnormalities.
- It produces bizarre symptoms like bladder irritation, urethral or penile pain, perineal pain, lower abdominal pain and low-grade fevers.
- He told us that he had made a dilator for himself from a piece of electric copper wire, which he inserted into his penile urethra until it went so far that the urine could pass with ease after a few attempts.
mid 19th century: from modern Latin penilis, from penis 'tail, penis'.
More definitions of penileDefinition of penile in:
- The British & World English dictionary