- A fund from which pensions are paid, accumulated from contributions from employers, employees, or both.More example sentences
- Some people have invested all or part of their pension fund money in hedge funds.
- In determining the actuarial surplus in a pension fund, actuaries make key assumptions.
- You must also be able to move the accumulated pension fund to another provider free of charge.
More definitions of pension fundDefinition of pension fund in:
- The British & World English dictionary