- 1A musical instrument with five strings.More example sentences
- Wasn't the pentachord also a classical era instrument?
- 1.1A series of five musical notes.More example sentences
- Demonstrate and use basic technical skills including the ability to play pentachord, tetrachord and scale patterns with proper fingering in major and minor keys, and to play tonic, subdominant, dominant, and dominant-seventh chord progressions in major and minor keys.
- You can expand the pentachord by a note or two.
More definitions of pentachordDefinition of pentachord in:
- The British & World English dictionary