- British term for pentobarbital.More example sentences
- Interactions with benzodiazepines, pentobarbital, and other central nervous system depressants can yield additional sedative effects.
- If and when the brain-swelling begins to subside, they can turn off the pentobarbital and gradually bring the patient out of the coma.
- Though barbiturates and benzodiazepines might be cross-tolerant, diazepam is preferred over pentobarbital in tolerance testing.
More definitions of pentobarbitoneDefinition of pentobarbitone in:
- The British & World English dictionary