- A pill containing a stimulant drug.More example sentences
- But with the worst of the digital conversion issue behind us, some predict the coming of the New Year will serve as a pep pill for a capital-spending bonanza, especially in technology infrastructure.
- While waiting patiently for a meaningful explanation to this mystery, I was amused by this headline on one email I received selling some form of pep pill.
- The top shelf of clubhouse lockers were seen to contain alleged bottles of vitamins or what were then called pep pills, stimulants that helped a player perform at a high level.
More definitions of pep pillDefinition of pep pill in:
- The British & World English dictionary