- A unit of one percent: interest rates rose by 1.75 percentage pointsMore example sentences
- The margin of error was plus or minus 3.8 percentage points.
- For example, the three sites listed Mr. Obama's lead in Colorado at 6.5 percentage points to 6.7 percentage points on Monday afternoon.
- The corresponding difference among cosmopolitan voters (34 percent of whom said they attended religious services regularly) was 29 percentage points.
More definitions of percentage pointDefinition of percentage point in:
- The British & World English dictionary