Definition of perceptual in English:
Of or relating to the ability to interpret or become aware of something through the senses: a patient with perceptual problems who cannot judge distances
More example sentences
- We administered all the ability and perceptual tests except the olfactory tasks by computer.
- I have a sense of the perceptual presence of the whole bottle, which is uninferred.
- There is a second sense in which perceptual knowledge is objective.
- Example sentences
- This strategy of excess proves immensely seductive, and in conjunction with the overall alteration of syntax creates the powerful sensation of having time and momentum perceptually altered.
- It is very much concerned with expressing the other side - politically, artistically, perceptually and socially.
- It can be identified only by its negation of modernism; as its architecture exemplifies perceptually, it has no form of its own.
Words that rhyme with perceptualconceptual
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.