Made, done, or effected through the skin.
More example sentences
- The diagnosis was also confirmed in all three patients who had a preoperative percutaneous needle biopsy.
- Several types of skin testing instruments are available for percutaneous skin testing.
- Diagnosis usually requires incisional biopsy, but when necessary it can be made with a well planned percutaneous core needle biopsy.
- More example sentences
- Most of our specimens were obtained percutaneously either by the clinician, cytopathologist, or radiologist.
- With this method, blood cultures are taken simultaneously through the suspected central catheter and percutaneously from a distant site.
- Alternatively, a catheter can be inserted percutaneously through the anterior wall of the trachea.
Definition of percutaneous in:
- The British & World English dictionary