- 1The product of a rational number multiplied by itself.More example sentences
- If we restrict ourselves to the 2x2 arrays whose diagonals lie on the main diagonal of the table, then the sum of four numbers in the array is always a perfect square.
- When we add the first three odd numbers, one, three and five, we get nine, another perfect square, the square of three.
- If this is the same as the original whole number then the original was a perfect square.
More definitions of perfect squareDefinition of perfect square in:
- The British & World English dictionary