- 1A particularly violent storm arising from a rare combination of adverse meteorological factors.More example sentences
- And people need to understand this storm was a perfect storm.
- 1.1A particularly bad or critical state of affairs, arising from a number of negative and unpredictable factors: the past two years have been a perfect storm for the travel industryMore example sentences
- He's kind of like the perfect storm with his combination of looks and pedigree.
- When these and other factors coincided they created the perfect storm.
- The truth is we were part of the perfect storm in the late 1990s, as was the media, as was the financial community and the investment banks.
More definitions of perfect stormDefinition of perfect storm in:
- The British & World English dictionary