- Inflammation of the membrane enveloping a bone.More example sentences
- Less common features include clubbing, periostitis, amyloidosis, and granulomatous disease of bone and joint.
- It is important to rule oat underlying and treatable problems, such as stress fracture, Baker's cyst, soft tissue mass, pes planus, muscle herniation, or diffuse periostitis, before considering a surgical solution.
- The male had severe periostitis (bone disease) for many years, which may even have caused some neurological disorders.
More definitions of periostitisDefinition of periostitis in:
- The British & World English dictionary