verb[with object] (often as adjective permeabilized) technical
More example sentences
- Cells were then permeabilized by agitation with 4 packed cell volumes of glass beads, and extracts were collected.
- This damage was observed whether or not the cells were permeabilized and independent of the presence of singlet oxygen.
- It may be that the connections between permeabilized areas seal before the vesicle aggregates do.
- More example sentences
- Accordingly, we designed a study focused on assessing the dependence of membrane permeabilization in low-frequency regime.
- However, it will be necessary to ensure that the shock-wave parameters needed for effective cell permeabilization do not cause unacceptable tissue damage in vivo.
- However, the role of PEI in membrane permeabilization is still debated.
Definition of permeabilize in:
- The British & World English dictionary