Definition of permeabilize in English:
verb[with object] (often as adjective permeabilized) technical
- Cells were then permeabilized by agitation with 4 packed cell volumes of glass beads, and extracts were collected.
- This damage was observed whether or not the cells were permeabilized and independent of the presence of singlet oxygen.
- It may be that the connections between permeabilized areas seal before the vesicle aggregates do.
- Example sentences
- Accordingly, we designed a study focused on assessing the dependence of membrane permeabilization in low-frequency regime.
- However, it will be necessary to ensure that the shock-wave parameters needed for effective cell permeabilization do not cause unacceptable tissue damage in vivo.
- However, the role of PEI in membrane permeabilization is still debated.
Definition of permeabilize in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan