- another term for personal property.More example sentences
- Alternatively, and finally, it falls within the expression ‘other real and personal estate, as the testator might be entitled to at the time of his death’.
- In the 1860 census, for example, Nicholas Hudson appears as a grocer with real estate valued at two thousand dollars and a personal estate worth only five hundred dollars.
- By transferring assets to a trust, the value of your personal estate will reduce, thus minimising Estate Duty and Executor's Fees payable by your estate.
More definitions of personal estateDefinition of personal estate in:
- The British & World English dictionary