Definition of personal organizer in English:
1A loose-leaf notebook consisting of separate sections including a calendar and pages for recording addresses and telephone numbers.
- No notes were taken of what the scientist said, the only record of the interview being jottings into a personal organiser made several hours later.
- Her briefcase contained personal possessions, including a personal organiser, and papers relating to her work as a councillor.
- A handbag containing a personal organiser and cash, worth £80, was stolen during a matinee performance on Monday.
1.1A handheld computer having the function of a personal organizer.
- The company also allowed him to keep his mobile phone, laptop computer, personal organiser and printer.
- Reading devices sometimes double as personal organizers and have multiple functions, such as sound and e-mail capability.
- But the Wrist PDA was the first to cram a fully functioning Palm OS-based personal organiser into a case you can wear rather than carry.
Definition of personal organizer in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan