- Movable property; belongings exclusive of land and buildings. Used in contrast to real property.More example sentences
- Real property and personal property may have different rules applied to them.
- Apart from pledge, English law divides security over personal property into mortgages and charges.
- The ownership of land, as opposed to personal property, is subject to particular rules.
More definitions of personal propertyDefinition of personal property in:
- The British & World English dictionary