- An individual who is paid to help another to purchase goods, either by accompanying them while shopping or by shopping on their behalf.More example sentences
- Many higher-end department and specialty stores have personal shoppers to assist you.
- When she didn't respond, I forwarded her articles about people who'd started businesses as party planners, matchmakers, and personal shoppers.
- Consumption has been elevated to an art form, complete with megamalls, personal shoppers and stores that sell containers to hold more stuff.
More definitions of personal shopperDefinition of personal shopper in:
- The British & World English dictionary