- A small, jet-powered craft, resembling a snowmobile in appearance and ridden astraddle, for individual use on water.More example sentences
- Most injuries appear to occur when personal watercrafts collide with other vessels or with fixed objects such as docks or tree stumps.
- The second most frequently used boat in these types of incidents was a personal watercraft.
- He was being towed behind a personal watercraft.
More definitions of personal watercraftDefinition of personal watercraft in:
- The British & World English dictionary