- The quality or condition of being an individual person.More example sentences
- Historically, Kant is the most noted defender of personhood as the quality that makes a being valuable and thus morally considerable.
- Clothing signals humanity and incites conceptions of dignity, personhood, and bodily integrity.
- It is central to the notion of personhood and community and is not something from which an individual can easily withdraw.
More definitions of personhoodDefinition of personhood in:
- The British & World English dictionary